Zelda 64 Beta

Jun 2, 2015 at 8:54 PM
Edited Jun 2, 2015 at 8:54 PM
Hello Everybody my name is Nick, however you call me FGUG2021 (FGUG sounds like F-Jug but G instead of J). I have been exploring for ideas, theories, texture packs, hacks, mods, and many different things related to this project. I have been conducting a similar project for a game called super smash bros brawl/Super Smash Bros 4 (the new game). I have conducting a project to get people to create a texture pack/hack pack, for Link, that will make him look and fight like his Zelda 64 Beta Counterpart. Details and Content will be provided, and If anyone wants to provide anything, like links, costumes, textures, mods, patches, and codes to test out, just comment below, and feel free to send a message to me on brawl vault for anything you have for project m: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile. If you want to talk to me personal, just send an email to the one on my profile. Also, if anyone wants to collaborate, send an email or message with the subject as: Beta Tester, Texture Maker and/or Editor, Mod Creator and/or Editor, Hack Pack Creator and/or Editor, and/or Patch Maker. With a detailed list, or a simple message stating your desire, and/or contribution to this project